NEW INSIGHT PREMIUM

Become an Insight Timer Supporter and unlock all premium features plus our entire course library for just US $5 a month, paid annually.


check The Daily Insight new

One new meditation every day, plus teacher classroom, from 365 teachers

check 10 Day Courses new

Unlock our entire catalog of 10 day courses. New courses each week

check 30 Day Courses new

Unlock our new 30 Day courses. Launching with Wim Hof on 1 Jan

check Night Mode new

If you’re one of our early risers or night owls, switch to night mode.

check Offline Listening

Download 14,000 tracks and meditate offline without wifi

check Advanced Audio

FF + RW. Pick Up Where You Left Off. High Quality audio.

New

The Daily Insight

One brand new meditation uploaded every morning from the world’s best teachers. Select from 3 different time options (5, 10, 20 minutes) then jump into the classroom after your session to chat with the teacher and community.

New

The Daily Insight

One brand new meditation uploaded every morning from the world’s best teachers. Select from 3 different time options (5, 10, 20 minutes) then jump into the classroom after your session to chat with the teacher and community.

New

Unlock all 10 Day Courses

Unlock our entire catalog of 10 day courses. New courses each week

New

30 Day Courses

We’re so excited to be launching our first 30 Day Course on 1 January with Wim Hof, aka The Iceman; Discover your inner fire and optimize your health and performance during this 30 day challenge with Wim Hof.

New

30 Day Courses

We’re so excited to be launching our first 30 Day Course on 1 January with Wim Hof, aka The Iceman; Discover your inner fire and optimize your health and performance during this 30 day challenge with Wim Hof.

New

Night Mode

If you’re one of our early risers or night owls, switch to night mode.

Pricing & Availability

At US $5 per month (paid annually) Insight premium is the best value for money offering across all paid meditation apps.

Existing Subscribers

If you are an existing Insight Premium subscriber, simply download the updated app today and you will automatically have access to New Insight Premium. There will be no increase in your annual subscription. It’s our way of saying thank you for being an early supporter.

New Subscribers

Download the updated app today, then activate your 7 Day Free Trial which will be available on 28 December.

Note: Remember to deactivate the trial before the seven days is over if you don’t wish to become a paying subscriber.

Where your subscription goes.

Many publishing companies take up to 85% of revenue, leaving teachers with as little as 15%.

After App Store commissions, we share exactly half (50%) of all our income with Insight Timer teachers. The portion we keep is used to pay for Insight Timer operations, 40 team members, hosting costs and our office in Sydney.

img